The 5th International CEDH Conference “Effective Care Pathways in Clinical Homeopathy” will be held in Chicago, June 25-26, 2016
Homeopathy has been helping family physicians and specialists provide personalized care management to their patients.
This 5th international conference will focus on effective care pathways in clinical homeopathy to help physicians in specific pathologies where individualized care is essential:
- Aging gracefully with homeopathy
- Cardiovascular management
- Ob/Gyn and woman’s health
- Skin disorders
- Auto-immune problems in children and adults
- Homeopathic and allopathic side effects and placebo effect in chronic diseases
- Pain management in chronic and acute pathologies
The latest on clinical research in homeopathy will also be reported by international experts during plenary sessions.
Through clinical cases and the experience of physicians who have successfully integrated homeopathy in their daily clinical practice this must-attend event will deliver real solutions to healthcare professionals who are interested in enriching their array of therapeutic strategies.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Ronald Boyer, MD